Our hotel spa facilities
There is a reason why Crowne Plaza Leeds is renowned in Leeds! It is because our hotel and spa facilities are modern, luxurious and kept to the highest standard. We are also proud to offer our hotel and spa guests full access to our Spirit Health Club facilities and amenities.
Robes, towels & slippers
Towels and slippers are included in all spa day packages. For hotel guests, robes and slippers are provided in the bedrooms and towels can be collected free of charge at the Spirit Health Club reception desk.
For non-resident guests, there is an additional charge of £5.00 per person if they wish to use the spa robes.
Lockers require a £1 coin, which is returnable.
Our swimming pool and spa pool
There are countless reasons to visit our hotel’s swimming and spa pools. Swimming is a great form of exercise, as well as being a way to relax and unwind. Our spa pool has swirling jets which are invigorating for your skin, and are proven to help circulation and recovery.
Sauna and steam room
Sweat-it-out in the sauna or have a soak in the steam room for relaxation, loosened muscles, increased circulation, skin rejuvenation and much more!
Our gym facilities
We welcome hotel guests, spa guests and Spirit Health Club members to use our great range of gym and fitness facilities. With everything you need from cardio equipment to free-weights and machines, our gym is the perfect way to let some steam off during your visit to Crowne Plaza Leeds.
Swimming times for children are not currently restricted, but children must be accompanied by an adult as detailed below:
- Children under 7: they must have an adult in the pool with them at a ratio of 2 children to 1 adult
- Children aged 8 and above: an adult-only has to be present at the poolside
- Children under 12: they are not allowed in the sauna or steam room
- Under 16s are not permitted to use the gym or gym equipment
- Beauty treatments are suitable for guests aged 16 and older
If you have any queries with regards to treatments, please contact the beauty team directly on 0800 89 04 10.
Beauty Treatment hours:
- Monday – 12.00pm to 20.00pm
- Tuesday – 10.00am to 18.00pm
- Wednesday – 10.00am to 18.00pm
- Thursday – 10.00am to 18.00pm
- Friday – 10.00am to 19.00pm
- Saturday – 10.00am to 18.00pm
- Sunday – 10.00am to 18.00pm
Special requests can be catered for outside these times: please call 0113 261 6826 and speak to our Beauty team.