Our Spirit Health Club’s offer for Sky employees
We’re pleased to welcome Sky employees to our Spirit Health Club in Leeds city centre! Whether you’re staying at Crowne Plaza Leeds for work or you’re a Leeds local, you can enjoy using our swimming pool and gym.
How we’re keeping you safe
To keep you safe and happy while using our facilities, we’ve introduced a range of new Covid-19 health and safety measures which include:
- Social distancing in our club, with helpful signs and markers to guide you around
- Hand and equipment sanitising stations for you to use
- Spacing out gym equipment, giving you plenty of room to hit your personal best!
- Deeper and more frequent cleaning, which includes before and after any equipment is used
- Keeping our staff safe with PPE and Perspex screens at reception
Using our booking system for the gym and swimming pool
To ensure our club complies with safe social distancing, we’ve reduced the number of people who can use our facilities and introduced a booking system.
You’ll need to use this booking system to be able to use our swimming pool, gym or both!*
- Using our gym: you can book a 45-minute time slot
- Using our swimming pool: you can book a 45-minute time slot
- Using the gym and swimming pool: if you’d like to use both facilities, please book an individual slot for the gym and another for the pool later – once your gym session is over you can exit the club and return for your swim later on
Book your slot using our app
To book a slot for our gym, pool or both you’ll need to download our Spirit Health Club’s app.
Please follow the below instructions on downloading our Spirit Health Club app.
Need to cancel your slot?
If you need to change your slot, simply cancel on the app or call us on 0113 2616 826 up to two hours prior to your booked slot to amend it.
You also have the option of being added to our club’s waitlist, so if someone cancels their booking we can make their slot available to you.
*Bookings can be made seven days in advance. Bookings open from 08:00am for the following week. Members can only book two sessions per days to multi areas, such as the gym and pool.
Using our Spirit Health Club in Leeds city centre
When you use our club, there’s a few things you’ll need to keep in mind:
- Please ensure you wear a face covering when you come into the club, when you’re at reception and when you’re in the club’s public areas.
- Come to the club dressed for your workout, as our lockers, showers, and changing rooms are temporarily closed. The sinks and toilets in the changing rooms will, however, be able to use. If you have mobility requirements and need any support, please speak to our team.
- Buy any essentials from our club using contactless payments where possible.
- Use hand sanitiser before and after you’ve used any equipment.
- Clean the gym equipment before and after you’ve used it using the sanitiser from the sanitising stations.
- Stick to the 15-minute time limit on all equipment, to ensure everyone can enjoy the equipment!
- Avoid sharing equipment and when you use a new piece of equipment give it a good clean.
- Bring your own water bottle – our water fountains will temporarily be unavailable.
- Avoid bringing towels into the gym area.
We have a range of FAQs, which you can also view below.
Using our swimming pool
When you’re using our swimming pool, please remember the following:
- To keep all our pool users safe, we’re asking all swimmers to take a quick shower before and after you use the swimming pool using the pool-side showers (don’t worry about bringing your own soap – we’ve got plenty you can use in the shower area).
- Please note that the showers, hairdryers and spin dryers won’t be available at this point in time – this helps us minimise contact points around the club.
- Use our one-way system to enter and leave the swimming pool area.
An update on our other club facilities
Our spa facilities, spa pool, sauna and steam room are closed until further notice – as soon as they open back up, we’ll let you know!
Due to social distancing, our exercise classes and personal training aren’t available at this point in time.
Covid-19 safety at Spirit Health Club Leeds
If you have any symptoms related to Covid-19 please avoid coming to the club until you feel better – thank you for helping us to keep our club safe, healthy and happy!
If you’d like to speak to our club directly, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Our club is operating with a reduced staff, so there may be delays in us getting back to you – please do bear with us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.