Local Sports Ground in Leeds
Leeds is a city with a rich sporting heritage, home to decorated sides like Leeds United, Leeds Rhinos and the Yorkshire County Cricket Club, and with a reputation for hosting unmissable international sporting events.
- Leeds United Football Club at Elland Road Stadium – 2 miles from the hotel
- Leeds Rhinos Rugby League at Emerald Headingley Stadium – 2 miles from the hotel
- Yorkshire County Cricket Club at Yorkshire Cricket Ground – 2 miles from the hotel
- John Charles Centre for Sport – 2 miles from the hotel
- Huddersfield Town AFC and Huddersfield Giants Rugby League at John Smith’s Stadium – 17 miles from the hotel
- Moortown Golf Course – 5.5 miles from the hotel
- The Alwoodley Golf Club – 6 miles from the hotel
- Sand Moor Golf Club – 6 miles from the hotel
Stay at Crowne Plaza Leeds!
We invite you to stay at our plush hotel in Leeds city centre. We are a few minutes walk away from the train station, bus stops and everything central Leeds has to offer, including pubs, bars, shops and much more.
Our hotel’s contemporary restaurant, bar and lounge serve delicious food and refreshing drinks to fuel your big day, and we show live sports so you can keep up during your downtime! Our Spirit Health Club has a gym, pool and spa facilities that are complimentary for overnight guests.
Be sure to take a look at our special offers to save money and add some great benefits to your hotel package. Book a room online today, or give us a call on 01135313200 or email Reservations@CPleeds.com and one of our team can make a booking on your behalf!
“Stayed here for the football”
Stayed here for the football on Friday night (thanks Sky) and made a weekend of it. Easy walk to the shopping in the centre according to my wife. I made use of the swimming pool sauna steam room and jacuzzi. We stayed in a club room which gives you access to the club lounge. I am an Ihg platinum member and have been in quite a few club lounges and I think this is one of the best with a good selection of food. Nice comfortable beds and friendly staff and a decent car park.